- availability of lock, that locks the track in a vertical position;
- due to yellow-black signal strip, one can see that the platform is above the level of the ramp;
- the possibility to move the track (for mobile tracks).
|Dimensions and specifications|
|Top sheet thickness||5 mm|
|Colour*||Black (RAL 9005)|
* Powder painting, pre-treated in shot blasting chamber.
|Maximum load||4000 kg (40 kN)|
|Maximum point load (top sheet 6 mm)||1,3 N/mm²|
|Class of surface cleaning before painting||Sa 2|
|Thickness of the painted layer||60-90 mkm|
|Temperature range||from -30 to +50 °С|
|Track dimensions, mm||Weight, kg
The surface of sliding mechanical folding tracks is made of embossed steel sheet with a thickness of 5 mm, where the embossing height is 0.5-1.5 mm and is designed for loading and unloading operations using a standard forklift. There might be a potential deformation of the track surface, which does not affect product operation. The lip is made of embossed steel sheet of 12 mm thickness, where the embossing height is 1,2-3,6 mm. Track girders are made of pipe with the following dimensions 60x40x3 mm. Mechanical folding tracks have balancing lever mechanism, based on 2 springs and roller bearing. Guide rail is made of hot-rolled U-shaped profile of 160 mm.
1. Track cover
3. Balancing spring mechanism
5. Lock, blocking the track in upright position
7. The guide rail (standard rail length L = 3000 mm, must be ordered separately)
8. Signal black and yellow stripes