- reliable equipment at a low cost;
- the surface of the platform is made of lentil sheet to provide a better adhesion of the forklift wheel;
- lip lenght is 300 mm;
- due to yellow-black signal strip, one can see that the platform is above the level of the ramp.
|Dimensions and specifications|
|Thickness of the top sheet on the platform cover||6/(0,6-1,8)* mm|
|Colour**||Black (RAL 9005)|
* In the brackets is the height of the embossing.
** Powder painting, pre-treated in shot blasting chamber.
|Maximum load||6000 kg (60 kN)|
|Maximum point load (top sheet 6 mm)||1,3 N/mm²|
|Class of surface cleaning before painting||Sa 2|
|Thickness of the painted layer||60-90 mkm|
|Temperature range||from -30 to +50 °С|
1. Platform cover
5. Rubber bumper
7. Signal black and yellow stripes
Dock leveler surface is made of embossed steel sheet with a thickness of 6 mm, where the embossing height is 0.6-1.8 mm and is designed for loading and unloading operations using a standard forklift. There might be a potential surface distortion of the platform, which does not affect the product operation. The lip made of embossed steel sheet with thickness of 12 mm, where the embossing height is 1,2-3,6 mm.